Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Did you know that crazy people are on the internet?

So I was chatting online last night when I get this random guy email me from Gay.com. Now, I'm a very congenial person (no laughing) so I said hello and humored him in his conversation. Suddenly he tells me he is going to jail tomorrow for not paying a traffic ticket. I told him how sorry I was and that being broke was unfortunate and related how my power bill is due and I'm having to make payment arrangements until payday. Well the guy totally goes PSYCHO and tells me how my "pasty self" should visit the "tanning bed" and that he hopes I move to Atlanta (random) where someone will cut my throat. Well, without hesitation I clicked "report this user" and filed a complaint against him. More often than not if someone is an asshole I just click ignore... but this guy actually threatened me (well, he hoped someone would kill me). It's called ZOLOFT pal, try some.

Anyways, it got me to thinking... would this guy pull this crap if we didn't have the internet? Would he call up random people and start an otherwise normal conversation only to go CREEPY on them moments later?

Yeah... probably.

So Mr. Crazy... if you ever happen to stumble onto this page... click this link and get some help. http://www.atlantasocialtherapy.com/ Good luck with that!

No comments: