Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Free Cones and Allergies

Today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's... but alas, the nearest Ben & Jerry's to my office is in Macy's and it is not participating.  Rude.  And here I was ready to welcome in Spring (which was here in the city for one day this weekend and then it went on sabbatical) with an awesome (and free) cone.

Along with Spring (although it is hiding at the moment) came allergies.  I was certain I had strep throat last week so I saw the doctor on Friday ready for some antibiotics, maybe a shot, anything to make me feel better.  "You have raging allergies," she said.  Great... I suppose that's better than strep... except that allergies are an "always problem".

So now I'm buzzing from Claritin D (amazing... those commercials where the world is fuzzy and then clear... totally true).

No comments: